Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 26 March 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Games (Quizzes) and Prize Draws on A Daily Quiz (The Website) are operated by Marketing Punch Ltd (We/Us/The Promoter). We are registered in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and practice 100% opt-in permission marketing.
- Participation in the Games and Prize Draws is free, without Purchase, but it is only open to Registered users (Players) of the Website and may require completion of some questions. See http://www.adailyquiz.co.uk/register for registration details. You may change or amend your registration details at any time by contacting us via this link http://www.adailyquiz.co.uk/contact-us or the Unsubscribe http://www.adailyquiz.co.uk/unsubscribe.
- The Games and Prize Draws are not open to employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone else who is professionally associated with the Games and Prize Draws.
- Only one registration is permitted per person.
- Those Players using duplicate or multiple registrations or other similar means will be disqualified.
- For a complete set of quiz rules, please click HERE
- The Closing time of 'Today's Prize' will be displayed on the Site. Marketing Punch Ltd will be free to change any date and/or time announced as a Closing Time. Any changes will take effect as from the time of posting a notice on the Site.
- Marketing Punch Ltd does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside of the control of Marketing Punch Ltd may interfere with the operation of the websites. To the extent permissible by law We exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.
- Participation in the Games implies knowledge and acceptance of the features and limits of the Internet. This includes the risks inherent to any connection and transmission on the Internet, the absence of protection of some data against possible misappropriation, fraudulent use and the risks of contamination by bugs present on the network.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure and/or malfunction of the Internet during the course of the Game or which may prevent the proper course of the Game.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Quiz Score to be registered and received by A Daily Quiz because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the promotion.
- It is up to the Player to take all appropriate measures in order to protect against any breach of his/her data and/or software stored in his/her computer. The players are solely liable for their connection to the Site and their participation to the Quizzes.
- We will not be held liable, in any case, in the case of Force Majeure or any other event beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any particular Game or Quiz at any time by posting a notice to such effect on the Site. The Promoter will be free at any time to interrupt the Game or Quiz without prior notice or justification and will not be held liable for so doing.
- The Promoter will be free to modify the Quiz Rules and/or the Website, at any time, without notice or obligation to justify its decision, and will not be held liable for doing so.
- Possible amendments, which can be issued during the term of the Game by notice posted on the Site, will be deemed amendments to the present Quiz Rules.
- Any modification to the Rules will be deemed in force as soon as notification is put on-line. It will be deemed accepted by any player playing any of the games at this moment. Any Player disagreeing with the modification will have to stop playing the game.
- The present Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or the spirit of the Games and/or promotion, by you (The Player), we may, at our sole discretion, refuse to process your prize and/or void your entry to any promotion. This includes:
- Attempting to claim prizes in contravention with these terms and conditions.
- Attempting to have, or having, multiple registrations / accounts.
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to the operation of the promotion.
- Interfering with the promotion or the promotion websites. Any attempt to deliberately damage the promotion websites or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Games and promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any Player for any fraud that may have been committed by any third party.
- All registrations must contain true, complete and correct information. If The Promoter subsequently discovers this not to be the case, at its sole discretion it reserves the right to reject any participation in future Games and disqualify any entrant or winner. The Player will not be entitled to appeal against this decision.
- This Website includes links to external websites. We accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome, howsoever caused, of any activity that ensues due to activities on external sites including but not restricted to commercial activity, content and any technical issues. A link on our site does not amount to an endorsement of the site, its content, materials or its provider. All web site design, text, graphics, arrangement of such text and graphics, software, underlying source codes and other material on this web site are subject to copyright. You acknowledge that content used on this web site are for the purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods, and that other products, photographs and company names mentioned on this web site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any question, including questions related to the construction or implementation of the Rules must be submitted via the Contact Us page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The Promoter is:
A Daily Quiz
Marketing Punch Ltd
35-41 Upper Mills
DAILY QUIZ WINNERS
- Winners will be notified on the site - WINNERS MUST CLAIM WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE DAY'S QUIZ to be eligible to win - It is the responsibility of the registered user to visit the site to claim the winnings.
- Winners will then have 24 hours (one day) from such notification to :
- acknowledge their win and
- confirm their postal address and
- supply some comments about their win
- and if relevant, whether they wish to receive the stated prize or a cash alternative of 100% of the stated prize value.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of emails to entrants. It is the responsibility of the Player to check that emails from the Promoter will not be automatically classed as "junk" or "spam" and sent to the user's junk mail filter or otherwise filtered or deleted, and to remain subscribed to receive such emails
- At least one winner per day will be announced shortly after the stated time on the website.
- The randomly selected qualifying score will win the daily prize.
- To ensure a fair chance for all players, winners are not allowed to win more than once in any 30 day period.
- A maximum of two prizes will be awarded to a household within any six month period.
- The Promoter will disqualify any player it suspects are playing under different aliases.
- Only players who have registered with this site can qualify as a winner.
- By accepting a prize, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter and/or by its agencies. This may include (without limitation) participating in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s), and the use of their name and postal town to be displayed on the Website. In this regard you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner in connection with the promotion.
- The Winners list is updated daily.
- All prizes must be claimed within 24 hour hours - one day.
- If the prize is not claimed within one days its monetary value will be put back in the prize pool.
- If the prize is not claimed the Promoter will not enter into any further correspondence with the winner after the 24 hours days from the time of the win.
- All prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if, for any reason, the stated prize is no longer available. All images and prize references are for illustration only and actual prize may differ slightly.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. A cash alternative of 100% of the stated prize value may be offered at the sole discretion of the Company
- Please allow up to 30 working days from your claim date for delivery of prizes, unless otherwise stated. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit if it is outside of our reasonable control.
- Prizes will be updated for the games by 10am of the morning of the game. All entries up to that point will be for the prize of that day
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible if entrants do not receive prize(s) if they have supplied insufficient, incorrect or false information.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any technical or other problems that mean participation is impossible or delayed, or claims or codes or entries are not accepted for any reason whatsoever.
- Proof of identity may be required for major prize winners.
- The Promoter is:
A Daily Quiz
Marketing Punch Ltd
35-41 Upper Mills
To contact us please Click Here
- To contact us please Click Here
The best HTML Articles are availalbe on our website in many categories: HTML, CSS, jQuery and free online tools. Browse our articles to learn web content composing!